What is a Master Class?
Master Classes are short 2 hour workshops delivered within the Asia Pacific World Sport and Women Conference program and are delivered at no extra cost to delegates who attend the conference.
Master Classes are delivered on a range of topics such as governance training, strategic planning for sporting organisations, financial management, recruitment, social media and other sports business related topics. All Master Classes will provide practical training and will be delivered by industry experts on a commercial and non commercial basis.
Why present a Master Class?
Master Classes provide industry experts with a unique platform to present to a direct target audience. Sessions are two hours in duration and will be delivered to a captive audience of between 10-15 delegates who have specifically selected to attend the practical sessions. Master Classes provide presenters with the opportunity to promote the practical application of innovative products and services they offer.
Master Class presenters will have direct contact with a primary target market to showcase their services.
Presenting a Master Class will also offer:
Who will attend a Master Class?
- Maximum exposure at a premier professional development conference aimed at strengthening the business of sport across all levels;
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to the industry and be seen as a provider of choice;
- Leveraging opportunities to build and reinforce strategic relationships;
- A cost effective way to reinforce organisational brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience;
- Quality time to present latest innovations and/or services to a direct target audience, and showcase expertise and capabilities;
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials;
- The chance to affiliate your brand with a unique, dynamic conference
Master Class delegates will be practitioners in the business of sport involved in:
- Leadership (grassroots to senior management and the board room);
- Contribution (sport, government and corporate partners);
- Involvement (participation at all levels including fan based);
- Achievement (high performance and alumni at all levels);
- Recognition (acknowledgement and reward);
- Governance (policy, strategy and advocacy).
To learn more about how to book your own Master Class presentation contact: